this is much less messy than early iterations which is good in a way and bad in another. It’s still baffling to use and I like that. I won’t do much until you get to Page 5 where the Mixer is. I have some attenuation issues to sort out here and there and currently I find Tone level at 2% and grains at maximum gives me what I like.
I’ve included a Soundcloud link below.
Thank you to all those who point in the direction of pagination and etc. that made a huge difference and I am learning loads along the way.
I intend to add audio input and some better tone synthesis and it would be nice if I could perhaps save presets one day.
version 1.2 okay I’m happier with the envelopes it’s made some of the noises less bell-like. I’m still getting my head round abstractions and I haven’t yet fathomed why the display doesn’t update when I turn the knobs – hopefully someone will point me in the right direction ;-) I suspect I haven’t set up my variables right
version 1.1 Not enough changed for me to bother uploading it
This is my second attempt to get something going on my Organelle using Automationism. It’s a deliberately noisey cross modulated affair In time I hope to pick apart what I’ve made here and get my teeth in to Pd.
Things I’d like to add: