— SIMPLE RECORDER/LOOPER (Agogo Edit 1.6) —
*** New in version 1.6 *******
– new toggle modes in settings: hold = press to start recording and release to stop recording; toggle = press to start recording, press again to stop recording
– improved overdubing behavior
This script is based on Simple Recorder/Looper 1.1 by H_Basilier who did a great job programming the midi sequencing mechanics. It allows you to record incoming MIDI data and then replay/loop it. Recording can also be done when host is not running.
The edited script is intended for more spontaneous live midi looping and is still work in progess.
— HOW TO —
• Tap-hold the REC button. Recording starts with the first midi input of notes or CC events.
• Tap-hold the OVERDUB button to record additional stuff.
• Tab the CLEAR button to reset the looper
• Press Shift to toggle between looper and debug view.
The number of recordable MIDI events is limited to 1000 (Max size of Mozaic arrays).
— Quantize —
It’s possible to quantize the recorded loop sequence. In the seetings you can choose set 1/16 or 1/8 timing grids and a quatization strength interpolation between 0 and 100 percent.
The quantize feature is still experimental and might cause CPU spikes or not the exact results you would expect.
— COLLABORATION —
Let’s work together to improve the looper! Contact me via AudioBus forum @nuno_agogo.