Roudi is a ROUter for miDI messages, created for the Blokas Midiboy.
I use my digital piano as a master keyboard. Sadly, like many digital pianos, it has very limited MIDI capabilities.
So, I wrote Roudi to overcome these issues without having to go through a computer.
– Easily switch the output channel. Name the channels.
– Setup splits and layers.
– Filter out unwanted MIDI messages.
– Analyse messages using the MIDI monitor.
– Map pitchbend to aftertouch.
– Setup a velocity curve for your master keyboard.
– Auto save.
More info at https://github.com/HeadphoneCairn/Roudi#readme