Rompler for OB-Xd (v0.9)
Script to select and send patches to OB-Xd via CC Midi
– first knob selects a bank. Second knob pages through patches.
– touch a pad to send its patch to OB-Xd on channel 1
– can also send Midi bank select (CC#0) and PC messages to Mozaic plugin
Setup in AUM (required):
– unzip (e.g. in AudioShare)
– load the Mozaic scripts into standalone Mozaic
– use the provided AUM preset that exposes OB-Xd parameters via CC.
– insert one of the Mozaic presets to the Midi lane.
– link Midi from Mozaic into Midi-Control with: [hamburger] – MIDI CTRL.
– connect a source of notes to OB-Xd (can route through Mozaic also)
– Sorry, no preset saving (unless you edit it into Mozaic code)
– Also, Mozaic script size limit does not permit to include all banks,
thus patches are divided in several volumes.
– For the OB-Xd AUv3 to receive a patch, its exposed parameters use:
CC1, CC2, … CC70 in this order (except for using CC71 instead of CC7).
– src.zip contains patch sources and a Groovy script to extract them from *.fxb banks.
– It appears that AB / apeMatrix are not as straightforward to set up as AUM.
Please do share if / how you get those to work, when you do!
Script based on Gnu-licensed programs.
This work is not affiliated with, nor constitutes an endorsement of the iOS app.