Roll-a-Poly distributes incoming MIDI notes over channels 1-N allocated dynamically.
It is very configurable and controllable. MPE channel mapping is followed.
As you construct your Polysynth, ensure each monomorphic synth listens to its channel.
– control messages are sent to where the incoming channel was directed (for MPE support)
Hit SHIFT to toggle this behavior and always send to all channels instead.
– use the knob to select highest output channel: 1 .. N
– turn Panic knob past midpoint to terminate currently engaged notes
– policy for free slot: scanning left-right, right-left, round robin, and RR reversed
>>> hit a pad to start allocation from there. Hit it again to start from left / right.
– eviction of notes: none, lowest, highest, oldest, newest
Roll-a-Poly is based on Bram Bos’ PolyMono script and ideas from Skyblazer’s Poly It Up.