Play one 3-voice sample on a bpm loop, and another via the keyboard.
Sample A creates pads by playing on a tempo-specific loop, using three voices of the one sample that you can tune separately, set independent volumes, playback rate, cross fade etc.
Sample B plays from the keyboard with the normal rate/pitch at middle C.
Samples are stored in the ‘samples’ folder in the format ‘Audio1.wav’ etc.
0.1 Original Version
0.3 Fix to Audio17.wav
0.4 Improvements to Aux+Black Key menu
The Aux button gives a 5-item menu that enables actions on the first five black keys:
C# Load File A (For the pad using the current file number set in Main)
D# Load File B (For the keys)
F# Reset Clock (Hit this to sync the pad with some external track)
G# Key Fwd/Rev (Sample B plays forward or backwards)
A# Reverb On/Off
1. File Number selector
2. Tempo x2 bpm (i.e. the Sample A triggers at half the set bpm rate)
3. Tremolo (Depth of a fast bpm-linked tremolo effect)
4. X-Fade (Depth of a slow cross-fade effect)
Set the volume of the three voices of Sample A, and the volume of Sample B
1. Sample Start % (Sample A)
2. Sample Length % (Sample A)
3. Rate % (Playback rate of Sample A, doesn’t change the pitch)
4. Key Start % (The starting position of the Sample B loop when you press a note key)
Set the tuning (relative pitch) of each of the three Sample voices and the depth of a slow wow effect.