Samples number of occurencies of each of the 12 notes and sums up their duration in
1/32th note divisions according to the host tempo. The display updates every beat if
the host is running, otherwise on each note on/off.
* Pads of active notes are colored light blue, pads of used notes are colored orange.
* The upper number is count of note-on’s
* The lower numbers shows bars and 1/32 sub divisions the note was active
* The RESET pad clears all statistics
* The LOG pad prints active notes to the log
* The HELP knob toggles to this description
– This script is an example for the ‘Active Notes Tracker (Include)’ snippet
that maintains a list of active notes and their durations for all channels
with fast retrieval and update.