Adaptation of Noise Thing Patch by oeyxsaue, which is inspired by the Bastle Kastle.
– The patch can get VERY noisy quite quickly so be careful with headphones.
– The patch starts muted. To get sound, just press any key on the keyboard once.
– Afterwards, the entire keyboard works as a mute-button, so just press a key if it gets too noisy.
– I have to admit that I don’t understand how the patch works and just ported it to Organelle. This made naming the various parameters a bit difficult. I tried to guess what they do and organized them accordingly.
– To change pages, press AUX. There are 6 pages.
– You can save presets on the preset page.
– I implemented O-Knob, so values don’t jump if you turn the knobs on a new page. Values will only change once you turn the knob to the position of the last value.
– You can use Audio in to modulate … something. Not sure what exactly but it is clearly audible.
– I own a Bastle Kastle. The experience really is a bit similar. So Kudos to the original creator.