Noise Machine 1 – Layer version.
This thing is a beast!
6 layers comprising of:
1. Noise + filter
2. Noise + Comb filter + standard filter (ending in 2 channel mixer)
3. Noise + Modal Resonator filter + standard filter (ending in 2 channel mixer)
4. Noise + Waveguide filter + standard filter ( (ending in 2 channel mixer)
5. Oscillator + filter
6. Oscillator + filter
All with full LFO capability, routed to a 6 channel mixer, and an Amp at the end of the chain because this thing gets LOUD. Capable of some crazy noises, I built this for sound design purposes, to have everything ready to go and ready to play with.
This is a continuously playing sound generator.
To play with MIDI simply add an Amp Envelope after it.
Noise components are hidden from compact view.
1 Default state configured with:
– master filters on layers 2-4 turned off
– sub mixers on layers 2-4 altered and mixed so that turning master mixer layer channels up immediately makes a sound.
2 swapped section labels for simple dividers
patched two overlooked LFOs to master filter in layer 4.