Beat juggle with channel mutes of all 16 midi channels.
In normal mode
– All notes and events of the channel are played
– Pressing a pad will temporary mute the channel, active notes will be canceled
– Releasing the pad will re-activate the still active notes of the channel immediately
In inverse mode
– No notes of the channel are played, the channel is muted
– Pressing a pad will temporary un-mute the channel, active notes will play with the press
– Releasing the pad will mute the notes of the channel immediately
Hold SHIFT while pressing or releasing a channel pad will toggle the state between normal and inverse mode. Inverse mode is visualized by a red pad color.
Of course you can also hold or press simultaneous channel pads.
And you can even change other channels states while holding pads since the SHIFT button
is applied per pad.
If you for instance temporay muted a channel, but want to keep the mute just press SHIFT while releasing the channel pad.
Version 1.1 offers an alternative interaction flow without the need for the shift button. If at least one pad is pressed a LATCH: no/yes knob is shown that allows to ‘latch’ the current state of a pad even when releasing the pad(s). The latch knob supports double-tap.
* If a channel contains sustained chords, mute the channel and then in inverse mode tap the channel pad to manually gate the chord
The HELP knob toggles to this description view (double tap is supported)