Generates a random midi sequence that can mutate and evolve.
Version 1.1 changes:
* Fixed State Saving
This is an incredible sequencer! Keep up the great work. Been playing a Mopho X4 this afternoon and getting some incredible beeps and boops out of it. Endlessly satisfying
Big update!!! Version 2 has been completely reworked and rewritten with lots of improvements and new features. If you liked Version 1, you’ll love this one. If you weren’t too impressed by Version 1, don’t worry, neither was I ;>) But give the new version a chance.
Version 2.0 changes:
* Brand new algorithm for generating the random sequence. The old algorithm was very rudimentary but the new method should produce much more musical results. (Old algorithm is still included and can be activated by setting a variable “under the hood.”)
* Density algorithm is also completely new and much more musical.
* More note divisions added to the Clock control. Range is now from 1/64 triplet to one note every 4 bars. Also, dotted notes are now available.
* Sequence length values have been decreased in order to make it easier to dial in useful values.
* Mutation control also rewritten to be more musical.
* Gate Length now works properly. Keep in mind that this control may not have any effect depending on what sound you use; i.e., sounds with a long release will not be effected by this control.
* The transpose control now includes +/- 2 octaves.
* Further refinements to the humanize control. Again, I have tried to make everything as musical as possible.
* Lots of new visual feedback (eye candy)! Knob values now appear above the knob so you can see the values better when tweaking, It is still possible to see knob values by pressing and holding the Shift key.
* MIDI CC control over Clock, Seq Length, Mutation, and Density with CC values mapped to Rozeta LFO and XY. MIDI control of the Root and Transpose are also still possible via notes 36-47 and 48-72 respectively.
* Added MIT Licensing information.
Love it! Thank you 🙏
You must be logged in to post a comment.