A SysEx performance patch editor and spatial processor for the Cheetah MS6 hardware synth.
Ok, it’s super-niche but full of example code for:
* Sending and receiving System Exclusive with error handling
* Packing / unpacking and displaying System Exclusive data dumps
* Displaying timeouts and transient messages
* Realtime MIDI stream processing
* Implementing MIDI learn for note ranges
* Converting between number bases
* Integrating -ki’s Pad and Shift Manager and Migration Manager includes
* Using System Exclusive for inter-app communications (stub code)
The mfx spatial processor function does not require a MS6 and could be used generally to generate pan position messages that switch on received MIDI channel value.
Zip file contains native .mozaic file, .moz text file for opening in Textastic code editor and a 20-page manual detailing all the functions, setup, received and transmitted data, dump formats and MIDI implementation sheet.
Further information in the description of the YouTube video https://bit.ly/snowdancing
Note: SysEx functions require Kristofer Maad v1.3 update ROM for the MS6 – details in the docs.