This patch changes itself in a predetermined pattern using Commander functions. The cursor is moved around and it copies and pastes blocks of code to change where “N”s are directed. Its part of a composition which you can watch and listen to below.
If you want to try this out, you must follow this startup procedure!
1. Make the ORCA window as big as possible
2. Drag in the file and pause ORCA
3. Uncomment (Cmnd+/) the block on the right-hand side
4. Type “frame:0” into Commander and hit enter
5. Play ORCA and don’t touch the window!
If you do things out of order, iterators and clocks will not sync properly.