A debugging tool to produce a summarized state overview of all midi events received on all channels.
A normal midi monitor outputs the events in the order received and it is complicated to get a summarized overview.
The Midi State Debuggers main use-case is to produce a nice list of active notes and the latest values of all CCs, PBc, PCs and ATs received. It optionally can show the input events like a midi monitor and detects double Note-Ons and Note-Offs.
These features might be helpful in debugging midi setups or scripts. Just route the to-be-analyzed channels into this Mozaic instance. The script does NOT forward any events !
* All Pads trigger the output of the sumarized states lists
* The Reset knob marks all notes/CCs/PCs/PBs on all channels as inactive.
* The Name knob sets the instance name (empty, A-F)
* The Notes knob toggles event log output of ‘normal’ note events
* The Bends knob toggles event log output of ‘pitch bend’ events
* The ATs knob toggles event log output of both ‘after touch’ events
* The CCs knob toggles event log output of ‘controler change’ events.
* The PCs knob toggles event log output of ‘program change’ events
* The Note State Debugger detects and logs double note-on/-off events as warning.
All output is shown in the LOG screen, please enlarge the AU window or toggle between views using Mozaics UI.