Plays beat-synced in-order arpeggios with variable gate-length and humanization and some other features.
Instructions / Tutorial:
* Various beat divisions inclusing triplets and dotted
* Variable gate length
* Velocity humanization
* Optional free running sync to allow ARPing without the host playing
* Seamless transition between host-sync and free running arp on host stop
* If the host is in rewind state, it is possible to in-sync start the host
* Adapts to host BPM every bar, even if host is not running
* The first note of the ARP is allways played directly with its original velocity to allow
monophonic melody play in Arp-Poly Mode
* The Arp-All mode will arp even single notes, the default Arp-Poly mode will start arping
when a second or more note are held and continue to play monophonic if only a single
* ARP can be paused and will start with first note on continue
* Double time arped note repetition using the SHIFT button
To automate send CCs/Notes to the pads AU parameter (divisions) to knob 0 (gate length) and knob 1 (humanization). The user 0 AU parameter allows pad selection using a single parameter. The user 1 AU parameter triggers note repetition.