Forces monophonic midi note output for polyphonic or MPE midi input while keeping the other midi events like CCs, PitchBends and AfterTouch intakt.
– The ∆t knob sets the minimal time between note-ons
– The OutCH knob sets the midi output channel
– The Legato knob toggles the output order when notes overlapp.
….. There are two legato modes. The mode ✔️ allows to play slides and the mode 🎶
….. enables re-triggering of the previous note (if it’s still sustained) to allow for trillers
– The damp knob display only in legato mode 🎶 controls the velocity damping of the triller’s base note
* New notes-ons release a previouly active note
* New notes-ons are ignored for ∆t msec, for chord input only the very first note will go through
* Note-offs for in-active notes are blocked
* In legato ✔️ mode a note takeover first plays the new note-on, then the old note-off.
….. This allows to play slides with TroubleMaker.
* The legato 🎶 mode will additonally retrigger the previous note on release of the current note, if the previous is still sustained.
….. This allows to play trillers in addition to slides.