This patch started out as a way to experiment with the audio in of the iPad. So the thing to use was a sampler module. The samples recorded were not particularly loud so I added a gain stage and the reverb is there because my whistling is just not that great or interesting by itself. The second sampler is used to convert mono samples to double mono. It is not really needed as I did not end up using stereo sample playback. The osc modules were used to make things more interesting. One was used for percussive sounds and the other for melodies.
I found that adding slice markers worked when I first selected the Detect Transients option first. The Host sync module was necessary to keep two miRack instruments synced in AUM. There was no MIDI routing needed when Host Sync was used. Sent from my iPad.