Wavetable synthesizer, an improved version of the original ApolloTone patch.
– New oscillator architecture to prevent aliasing noise on higher notes (when a wavetable is loaded, several band-limited versions are generated and used for the upper octaves)
– 16 more wavetables (now 80 total)
– Envelope generator has more natural parabolic slopes instead of linear
– New modulation type: chorus
– New wavetable won’t be loaded until selection is stable for 100ms
Each knob selects between a preset setting for each ‘section’.
Knob 1: Sampled Waveform
Knob 2: Amplitude / Filter Envelopes
Knob 3: Modulation settings
Knob 4: Delay/Reverb settings
Aux – Octave switch
Features waveforms from the Prophet VS, as well as the Adventure Kid collection:
Freeverb~ is used in the effects section.
Presets for each section are defined in text files and users can edit or add their own settings (max 128 presets per file).
The formats are:
sample/sample.txt : names of waveforms in samples folder
env.txt: envelope settings
preset_name attack decay sustain release filter_off filter_cuttoff filter_resonance
mod.txt : modulation settings
preset_name frequency vibrato_depth tremolo_depth chorus_frequency chorus_depth chorus_mix
effect.txt: delay/reverb settings
preset_name reverb_mix delay_feedback delay_length