4 track tape loop emulation.
IMPORTANT: Please use a MIDI controller to make the most of this patch.
1- Go to MIDI page and map each of the MIDI CC ins to the desired MIDI controller. (If you connect an M-Audio Axiom49 you can probably skip this step).
2- Record random loops (Loopers aren’t timed as I want them to be somehow generative).
3- Play with your MIDI controller and have fun.
– Faders 1 to 4: Each looper’s volume
– Fader 5: Subtle distortion
– Fader 6: Subtle low pass filter
– Fader 7: Tape start/stop effect
– Fader 8: Reverb mix
– Fader 9: Pitch/speed control
– Zoia’s left stompswitch: reverse/forward