* This is a patch I did before Patchstorage was available. Someone had a possible use for it so I’ve now uploaded it.
Dynamic Scale Quantize
Builds a custom scale based on notes received.
Initially all notes are passed through and there are no notes enabled in the filter.
– FIRST KNOB: Turns filtering on or off
– SECOND KNOB: Right = add notes, Left = remove notes
– THIRD KNOB: Right = remove all notes and go to add mode
– SHIFT: Cycle through views
Knobs can also be changed via their AU parameters